Friday, April 1, 2011

Florida Keys with the Girls

I feel so lucky to be able to get a two week Spring Break! The second week of Spring Break I took a girl's trip to the Florida Keys. We were going to have Katie's boyfriend fly us down on his plane, but we made a change in our plans. It would have been only a 45 minute flight and I wish I could have seen the aqua ocean water, but of course mother nature decided to be difficult so we chose to drive instead. The great thing about driving with four girls is that we got lots of great conversations in to make the time go by fast and we stopped for lunch!!

While we were at the Key's we went for bike rides, dinners, an organized pub crawl, snorkeling, dancing, dessert and lots of great sun. We stayed at a cute Inn right off Duval Street that was perfect. The Inn http://www.oceanbreezeinn.com/ was quiet and filled with super sweet people. We rented our bikes from the office and every morning we had coffee and fruit by the pool. I can't wait to do it all again next year. We are hoping to make this an annual girl's trip!


Lunch

 Taking a break from biking
 Enjoying the view
 Out and About
 Sun on the boat
 Bike time
 Dessert
 Dancing
 Sunset
Good-Bye Florida Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment