Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday along with a trip to Kansas City for Gina's Wedding

For this Wardrobe Wednesday I chose an outfit I wore in Kansas City to Gina's Wedding. Dave, Kevin, Leah and I all arrived in KC on Friday early afternoon. We spent the day touring the city and then we headed off to the rehearsal dinner that was at the Boulevard Brewery. We had Gates BBQ and spent the night catching up with people and getting an extensive tour of the Brewery. We ended the night at Johnny's Tavern with many family friends and high school friends too. Saturday we got up and ate a huge lunch at Stroud's. We then headed back over to Johnny's and met about eighteen of our closest friends for the afternoon. We quickly headed back and changed for the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the room was full of energy. Gina and Blake brought tears to my eyes. We danced all night and even went out after the wedding. Sunday was an exhausting day of travel, but before we flew back to Florida, we indulged in Kansas City's finest Winstead's!! We all had a fast fun filled weekend.

Wedding Attire- I loved this look that I put together for a great price!

Dress: Jessica Simpson from Marshall's
Pashmina: Target
Shoes: Victoria's Secret
Earrings: Fannie's Finds (great store in Parkland, Florida but check out the website if you don't live locally http://www.fanniesfinds.com/Content/17.htm)

Enjoy the rest of the Photos
Giving my Mom her Birthday Present

The Girls
Lunch at Stroud's

Gina the BRIDE!!!

The Two Married Couples

Good-Bye Breakfast with Family



No comments:

Post a Comment