Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Ohhhh...back to work to this week!! I have had a fabulous two weeks off with plenty of fun outfits. I took a girl's trip, celebrated my hub's birthday, enjoyed the beach and had lots of down time. The following outfit is great for spring. I wore it to run errands on Friday. When I met my husband for lunch, he immediately commented on how he thought I looked nice and also used the word "preppy". I am not sure if I think it is preppy, but I like to pair long sleeves with shorts sometimes because running in and out of air conditioning can be cold sometimes. The shorts helped me stay cool in the Florida 80 degree weather.  By the way, I am obsessed with navy...it is a great color to match with tans, whites, and browns. Plus when you add stripes it creates a fun look for the summer!
Navy Shirt: Victoria's Secret (now on sale for $4.99-wish I had known they would do that)
White Shorts: Macy's
Brown Wedges: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Boutique
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Aldo
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment