Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

I love white t-shirts!! I swear I can never have enough. There are so many ways you can dress up or dress down a white t-shirt. Sometimes I throw on a colored sports bra and a white t-shirt with yoga pants to work out. Other times I throw on a funky scarf with a white t-shirt to make the colors on the scarf pop. So, for this week's "Wardrobe Wednesday" I decided to show 10 ways to wear a white t-shirt. Dig out those crazy earrings that don't match anything in your closet and throw on a white t-shirt with them!!!

10 Ways to Wear a White T-Shirt

White on white is great for a summer dressy look

I love these dark jeans with a white t-shirt and an orange scarf

Grab a strapless dress and throw a white t-shirt under it for a high fashion outfit

Tuck in a baggy white shirt and grab some colorful shorts

The tribal look is very in right now; add some fun accessories to your white shirt.

Throw on a floppy hat and colorful belt.

A black blazer with bright pants makes any white t-shirt exciting

Add some neutrals with a long necklace and a belt over the t-shirt

Make your look relaxed with a loose white t-shirt and shorts

Add a vest and jean shorts to give your white t-shirt a casual day out

Hope this gives you some inspiration for a new outfit with an old white t-shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment