Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

I thought I would try a new approach to Wardrobe Wednesday. Usually, I take a photo of myself in an outfit and post a picture. I always say where I got the pieces from and I usally say where I am going in the outfit. This week I decided to do something a little different. First of all, my camera I just bought in February is out of commission and I sent it in to Canon to get fixed. My fingers are crossed that since it is under warranty, I won't have to pay to have anything replaced.

I found a spring outfit that I thought was cute since it included layers and a floral dress. I then went searching to find similar pieces at a reasonable price.

Spring Dress

You can find this look for less by buying these separate pieces and putting them together:

Forever 21
Flora Contrast Dress $12.80

Old Navy
Women's Jersey Blazer (petite and tall sizes too)
On SALE $30.99



Express
Shimmer Skinny Belt (coral, black, earth, blue, white)
$19.90

Forever 21
Safari Girl Bracelet
$5.80


Target
Mossimo Pattie Wedge
$29.99


ALDO
Bano Sunglasses
$12.00

Total Price for Outfit: $111.48

No comments:

Post a Comment