Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

In honor of Spring Break, I picked an outfit that is great for travel. I know that when I travel on airplanes I get very cold because they blast the air conditioning once you are up in the sky. I find it convenient to bring a pair of socks in your bag to put on once you are settled in your seat. I also think that you have to wear shoes that are easy to get on and off so that you can go through security quickly. When I travel, I like to wear loose fitting clothes because you are doing a lot of sitting and you don't want anything that constricts your body. I highly recommend wearing layers so that you can take off a layer when you are hot. I do a lot of travel to cold climates and then when I get back to Florida I am melting in my heavy clothes from traveling. I usually step outside the Fort Lauderdale airport and start stripping in the humidity while I am walking to my car! That is why I always make sure to have a tank top under whatever I wore on the plane. Also, if you have something that you don't want to get smashed in a suitcase like a floppy hat or a Fedora hat, it always helps to wear it during transition.


Spring Break Travel Outfit

Hat: J.Crew
Sweat Suit: Juicy Couture- Bloomingdales
Tank Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Bag: Bought it through an Elementary School Fundraiser (great for travel and the beach)

No comments:

Post a Comment