Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

I am posting an outfit from last Sunday morning.

My hubby and I went to the Honda Classic http://www.thehondaclassic.com/. Although, I am not a golfer, my husband is a HUGE golf fan. Every Saturday morning he volunteers his time at the First Tee of the Palm Beaches http://www.thefirstteepalmbeaches.org/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp. It is a 45 minute drive from our house and each week he drives up just to give free golf lessons to children. I couldn't be more proud of him.

So, this past weekend the Honda Classic took place in Palm Beach Gardens. Dave spent Saturday volunteering and then staying to watch the tournament. Sunday morning he took me up to check it out. I really do love going to golf tournaments with him. It is fun to be outside in the beautiful weather and also walking each hole to follow the players. It really is amazing to see how talented they are in person.

The outfit I picked was what I wore to the tournament. I wanted to be comfortable but stylish. Plus, I had a lunch with the girls at Neiman Marcus afterwards and I wanted my outfit to be versatile so that all I had to do was throw on a different purse and a cardigan after the golf outing.


Remember my style is add expensive things with a touch of cheaper items to balance it out and keep it affordable!

Top: Ralph Lauren Polo
Pants: Victoria's Secret Skinny Pencil Pant in Stretch Twil
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Tory Burch (Nordstrom)
Purse: Gift from my Mom years ago...it is great for theme parks, tourist excursions, etc.
Jewelry: Earrings- Francesca's, Watch-Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Target
* I really wanted my jewelry and sunglasses to match the gold tones with my purse and shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment