Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend went by really fast! I did my usual tutoring Saturday morning and then went for a beautiful run with Katie. Afterwards we grabbed lunch and then went off to a housewarming party. Saturday night, Dave and I babysat for Carly so that Traci and Bob could attend a wedding.

Sunday was a gorgeous day. Dave and I decided to finally go to Morikami. Morikami is a beautiful museum and Japanese garden, that happens to be a few miles away from our house. We had so much fun walking around in the sun, watching the turtles swim and learning all about the Japanese culture. They have an amazing bonsai tree section. We ate lunch at the cafe that over looked the water, and I had the most delicious sushi!

Check out the website for more information: http://www.morikami.org/ 

Here are some photos of Morikami

Here are some photos of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment