Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Wardrobe Wednesday is something that will be posted every Wednesday! I will share an outfit that I wore sometime within that last week. It might be something that I wore to work; which in that case would be an outfit that is inexpensive in case it gets ruined. Because working with four and five year olds tends to get messy. It will be an outfit that is comfortable and more conservative.  But I also might share an outfit that I wore over the weekend with my girlfriends or something that I wore out for a date night or night on the town. I am happy to answer any questions about where I got the outfit! Enjoy and maybe it will give you some cute ideas on pieces you could mix and match in your own closet.

First outfit:

I wore this outfit to school on Monday! I decided to wear layers because in the winter, Florida can be cool in the morning but by recess or dismissal from school it can be really warm and I have take off a layer. So, I took a striped tank top and layered it with a beige cardigan. I then put on a pair of olive pants and brown flats. The brown flats had gold embellished stones and I matched this with a gold watch and gold hoops.

1 comment: