Although I am a very girly girl, I am also very into sports! I love going to sports games and also watching them on t.v. My favorite sports to cheer for are football and basketball. My husband says that I love football more than him (I also have to agree with this comment). So, when I found out my two teams were playing on Sunday and being televised on t.v. in Florida, I thought I had won the jackpot!
We started out by making a cheese dip for our first game; the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the Baltimore Ravens. I was so excited they made the playoffs and I was keeping my fingers crossed that they would advance themselves and I would be able to watch another game. And to make things more fun, we decided to invite Ali and Ben over since it was Ben's Birthday and he is a Ravens fan. So, in spite of our differences, I made Ben a Birthday cake that was half Chief's (red) and half Raven's (purple). Although, you will see my cake did turn out to look more like a Fancy Nancy cake (pink and purple) it still tasted good!
No comments:
Post a Comment