Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cooookies

As you know, I am the biggest sweet tooth! I absolutely love anything with sugar in it and I especially love chocolate. It is a super "sweet" weakness of mine. Well, today I went to lunch at Juice & Java with my good friend Ali. Juice and Java is an amazing little natural restaurant that has a menu that overwhelms me and excites me. Every time I go in to eat, I can't wait to try something new! I leave feeling so healthy and with a full belly! So, as always after my meal I needed something sweet to finish off my lunch. Ali told me about these cookies that she loved and so I decided to try one. Oh my goodness....they are life changing! I can't wait to get more. As the package states they are, "wonderfully addictive!" They are vegan cookies with no eggs, no dairy, no trans fat, no honey, no hydrogenated oils, no preservatives, no refined sugars, no artificial ingredients or cholesterol and they are the most delicious thing ever (if you can believe that). They also have a line of cookies that are wheat-free. The cookies come in many flavors, and I tried peanut butter chocolate chip today. I highly recommend trying one. They are huge cookies and you really can eat half and save the other half for later. So go out and by yourself a cooooookie!

Alternative Baking Company, Inc.
http://www.alternativebaking.com/index5.cfm

1 comment:

  1. I am SO SO happy you have a blog now too! I love that we can stay in touch this way, just like you said! I also have to say that I've tried those cookies and love them. I could eat a million!

    Love to you!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete