Sunday, January 2, 2011

Barton G


On January 1, 2011 we headed off down to Miami to celebrate Mackenzie's Birthday! I was so excited to finally eat at Barton G. I had heard so much about the restaurant and couldn't wait to try it. We started off by going to the bar and ordering drinks. Mackenzie ordered a "pink elephant" which came with liquid nitrogen floating off the top and Popsicles of alcohol resting in the drink. We then got seated for our 9:15pm dinner reservations. We all got interesting appetizers that came with an amazing presentation. Dave and I ordered the popcorn shrimp which came with a very addicting sauce. John and Mackenzie got the lobster pop tarts that were delivered in a toaster oven. After our apps, we moved on to dinner entrees. The presentation was ridiculous! Dave ordered duck and it was literally served in a duck. John had his sea bass served with potted plants around it. I had my salmon served with a ring holder and onion rings hanging off it. Tom ordered shrimp in pasta and his meal was served on an Italian dinner plate. Everyone had the most interesting dishes and it was great conversation pieces.

My hubs

Mackenzie and Marisa

Popcorn Shrimp

Salmon



Duck


Italian pasta and shrimp
Lobster pop tarts

John's Sea bass




No comments:

Post a Comment