Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Good-bye Holiday Cards 2010
Wow...I can't believe the holidays have come and gone. It's already almost the middle of January. Well, this year we got flooded with holiday cards. We really feel so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family. I absolutely love getting all the cards in the mail. I truly wish that holiday cards could also be sent over the summer, like 4th of July cards! I mean, sometimes it is the only time I get to stop to see photos and read about what my friends and their families are doing in other parts of the country. My husband laughs at me because after we read the holiday cards, I tape them up around our kitchen counter; and when that runs out of space I start taping the cards on all our entry tables. Once the holidays are over it is always so hard for me to get rid of the cards. So, here is my farewell to the holiday cards this year! I look forward to catching up and seeing how big all the children get next year!!! Adios....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I completely agree with how hard it is to get rid of all the holiday cards. Adam usually cuts off the holiday part and keeps the photos, so we have a nice collection as well. Too funny!
ReplyDelete