Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Time for another outfit to post! This outfit I wore for my teaching observation. Although I have been teaching for six years, I still get nervous when I get observed by my principal. My secret key is not to bribe my students, but to tell them that the principal is coming to watch their behavior. I tell them that he is going to see who is ready for kindergarten and he "might" have a note pad to keep track of the kids that are ready! I think that this little trick helps them remember that they have to be on their best behavior. I always like to dress professional and I wear my lucky necklace; an apple necklace from Tiffany's.

My observation went great! I did a science experiment where the students had to make predictions on what they thought would happen with a carnation if it was put into water that had blue food coloring added to it. All the kids were very engaged and they came up with great answers to my questions. I was impressed with how well they did! Phew.....another one down!


Top: H&M
Pants: Express
Earrings: Swarovski
Bracelet: Chico's
Necklace: Tiffany's


4 comments:

  1. I have the same pants from Express in black & grey & I absolutely love them!

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belt! You look great!

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! The belt came with the top, but seriously it is almost like a thick ribbon. You could add a ribbon to a top you have to make it look like a belt!

    ReplyDelete