My birthday was yesterday and boy was it quite the day!!!! I was spoiled from head to toe. My day started with all my friends greeting me with birthday phone calls and texts. Then when I arrived at my classroom, I noticed that my door had been decorated. My husband came up and read to my class. He won the kiddos over with munchkins that he picked up on his way from Dunkin Donuts. Then my class threw me a surprise party. I had five HUGE bouquets of flowers as well as cookie cake, ice cream sandwiches, potato chips and presents galore. It took me three trips to my car! I then arrived home and was greeted by husband with red roses. We both quickly left the house with dinner and wine and enjoyed a beautiful beach picnic by the ocean, It was one of the best birthdays!!! I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family members that make me feel so special on my birthday.
My Birthday Outfit...Bright Colors for a Fun Day!
-Dress Kohls
-Shoes Tory Burch Saks
-Cardigan Target
-Necklace Stella & Dot
My amazing flowers from my school.....this photo doesn't have my roses from my hubby.
After the sun went down we drank our wine and just talked on the beach! It was perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment