I thought I would update my KiDS korNER with a few little stories that I remember. The kids say stuff everyday that makes me laugh, but whether I remember it or not is the problem.
A little boy said that he was playing on the playground with his friends and they were, "Trying to get the debil."
Teacher translation, "Get the devil"
Another teacher nearby heard him say this and asked him, "how did you know the devil was around?" The little boy said that there was garbage on the playground so he knew the "debil" had left it.
One little girl told me that she was allergic to her Mom's car. When I asked her why or how she knew, she said "well I always throw up in it." I discovered that she must get car sick.
A little boy today told me that money grows on trees in Canada and Russia. This was news to me! I better take a vacation soon to visit these money trees.
One of my all time favorite laugh out loud stories is from about five years ago. I was teaching kindergarten and a little girl said, "My Daddy goes to the tibby bars on the weekend!" When another teacher asked what he did their she responded, "watches the cheerleaders". Now I will let you figure that one out!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment