Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day

I never got around to posting about Valentine's Day! It was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple and to be honest we had so much going on that we weren't in the mood to do anything crazy. We had celebrated my birthday the week before and just had come back from taking a romantic weekend trip to Plam Island Resort. The morning started off like any other usual work day. Dave left to go workout with Kevin. As they were gone I decided to surprise them with a Valentine's Day breakfast. I made heart shaped pancakes, scrambled eggs and juice. When Dave walked in from the gym at 7am I had the music playing and the breakfast scent filled the room. He loved my surprise and we sat down, with Kevin too and all of us had a wonderful meal. So, we both exchanged cards that night that we each wrote personal messages in to eachother. We carried out Outback and had a simple dinner. It was a fantastic Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment