Time to pack up the classroom for the year!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Taking a Blogging Break
As my school year wraps up, I have decided to take a break from blogging. My Wardrobe Wednesdays are taking a back seat. I don't think too many people will miss them, considering I only have a small number of followers. The beginning and end of a teacher's year are always the most stressful. In the next three weeks I have to write grade cards, make a purchase order for next year's classroom items, prepare my students for their student-led conferences as well as their moving up ceremony, pack my classroom up for the summer, read/research about Europe, pack and prepare for Europe and welcome my visitors from Kansas City!!! I am under pressure. I will occasionally add some updates of photos to my blog, but I probably won't have a lot of time to write! Enjoy the last few weeks of May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment