Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Summer is around the corner and I can't wait! I am on a mission to find some cute tunic tops for my Europe trip that is three weeks away. Tunic tops usually hit somewhere between the hips and the ankles. Tunic tops are great with leggings or capris during the day and jeans at night. I have picked my top ten tunic tops for the summer below all at great prices!


Anthropologie Draped Collar Tunic $39.95 on sale from $78.00

Banana Republic Fay beaded tunic $69.50

 Forever Twenty One Striped Tunic Top $10.80

Frenchi Lace Layering Tunic (juniors) Nordstrom $38.00


Macy's Style & Co. Sleeveless Medallion Printed Studded Tunic Tank $38.00


American Eagle Floral Embroidered Tunic $34.50

 Francesca's Latitudes Tunic $34.00

  JCPenney's Liz Claiborne Pullover tunic $33.00 orig. $44.00

Moda (Victoria's Secret) off the shoulder tunic black $5.99 www.mjrsales.com

Express Sparkle Chiffon Drop-waist top $54.90


Calypso for Target $36.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment