I have chosen this week to write about a recent partnership between Calypso St. Barth and Target. Starting May 1st Target collaborated with Calypso and started selling a spring line at their stores. Calypso is a resort-style wear that has lots of fun prints and colors, it is beach chic. It is very popular with celebrities like Jennifer Aniston. The Target line includes clothing and house ware items and generally the pieces are under $80. They have beautiful women's clothing as well as adorable children's clothing. Calypso's things can run up to $800. I had several friends that ran right out to purchase the clothing. One of my friends went onto Target's website and ordered about $200 worth of merchandise the first day. Some of the feedback I have heard is that the items fit big. If you usually wear a medium then you might want to get a small. I have also heard that you can tell the quality isn't as good as you would expect. I decided to go to Target and take a look myself. Just like I thought, when I got there I noticed that most of the clothes had been picked over. The only things that were left on the racks were the larger sizes. I did find an xs small dress and since I knew the sizes ran big, I grabbed it to try on in the fitting room. I found that the dress fit perfectly. I loved the beading around the neckline and the rope tie belt. It is a perfect summer dress. My favorite part of the dress was the pockets. The price was $49. Many of the Calypso items are perfect for Florida living. Take a look at the website for your self!
Calypso for Target
It has pockets!!!
Calypso Website:: http://www.calypsostbarth.com/
Calypso for Target: http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/%20ref=sc_iw_ss/?node=2571338011



Love it! You look darling :)
ReplyDeletelove it Reagan is wearing Calypso today!!
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute!
Thanks girls!!
ReplyDelete