Sunday, June 24, 2012

What to do on a rainy day?

Tropical Depression Debby totally messed up our weekend! We were supposed to have a BBQ Saturday afternoon/evening with friends we hadn't seen in months and that got cancelled, plus all the other fun outdoor activities that typically happen on the weekends got washed away too. So, I ask myself what to do on a rainy weekend?

 Well, we finally had an excuse to stay in the house and catch up on Mad Men. We had heard all the buzz, but never had found the time to download the first season and start watching. Wow! It is good and sure is addicting. As the rain continues to pour, I am going to try out some new recipes in the kitchen. I have pinned so many delicious treats on Pinterest and I haven't given myself anytime to try them out. I am thinking a good rainy day in the kitchen will be perfect. I will blast some music on i-tunes put on my apron and get to work! :) Mizner Park put in an ipic theatre a few months ago and it is seriously the ultimate movie going experience. It is the best way to see a movie; you have a waitress, reclining seat, blanket, pillow and popcorn. It is great for a rainy night out with another couple or just a date night.

In order to stay dry in this rainy Florida weather you must carry an umbrella at all times, own a raincoat and rain boots is must as well! I have attached a few photos of some "rain wear" because although your hair might frizz and your make-up might run, you can still look cute in rain gear.

Rain Boots with Hunter "Fleece Welly" Socks :)
Rain Boots with Rain Coat
Rain Boots with Red Pants
iPic Theatre




Stay Dry,

No comments:

Post a Comment