Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday 8/1/12

Lately, I have been loving my accessories. The more bracelets and sparkles you have on wrists the better! I love wearing "arm candy" no matter what the occasion. I took a few shots of some of my favorite pieces right now. Sometimes I go silver or gold depending on the outfit and I just throw on a bunch of fun bangles, bracelets and watches. The more the merrier!!

Gold Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Brown and Gold Bracelet: Standard Style (http://standardstyle.com/)
Yellow Bracelet: Target
Hamsa Bracelet: Miami International Merchandise Mart

Gold Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Rose gold Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Gold and White Bracelets: Gift

(Yikes!! Excuse the veins in the hand)

Silver Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Silver Bracelet with Hearts: Gift
Silver and Gold Bracelet: David Yurman
Silver and Pink Bracelet: Greece
Thin Silver Beaded Bracelets: Gift



No comments:

Post a Comment