Thursday, August 2, 2012

Last Blog for a While...

So, I discovered after I started blogging that I am not very good at this whole thing. I mean during the summer I am okay (let's be honest) about posting little blurbs about trips, gatherings, Wardrobe Wednesday's, meals and that is about it. During the school I am just horrible at blogging. I am so overwhelmed with my job that I really have no time, and when I do have a second to breathe I either grab a quick workout, clean the house, run errands, spend time with the hubby or see the girls for a bit. I never realized how time consuming this blogging thing can be. However, I do love sharing bits and pieces of my life and adventures with family and friends. As I mentioned in the post title it is time for me to move aside from the keyboard and start focusing on my classroom again. I am heading on to teach a new grade and besides learning a new curriculum and working with a new team and partner, I need to be ready to move all my things and start over again. I am going to try to be better at posting things sporadically during the school year and maybe I will even catch a Wednesday to post an outfit here and there, but for now I am throwing in the towel. Summer has been great and relaxing but ready or not here comes school!

No comments:

Post a Comment