Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Cookies for Alex's Cookie Exchange Party

Every year Alex has a Cookie Exchange Party around the holidays at her house. This year was a great turn out and we had 13 girls attend. I wanted to make something delish and I found a great recipe in a cook book that was giving to me by my Dad and Step-Mom. Last year I made Oreo balls and I felt I had to keep up my good reputation. Sooooooo (drum roll please) I decided to make "Everything But the Kitchen Sink" bars. They were so good! I got raving reviews. I took pictures of every step and I also have the recipe below so that you too can make them!

Here is the recipe:
Below after I baked the chocolate chip cookies I added peanut butter and marshmellow fluff
After baking for a minute I carefully mixed the peanut butter and marshmallow fluff together
I added the corn cereal, I used Kix
I added red/green m&m's to make it festive for the holidays, you can use any candy
Baking in the oven
Ooooey Gooey fun!
Ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment