The sun was out and the temperature was in the 70"s. It was a perfect winter day in South Florida. I hadn't seen my second cousin Lisa in over 5 years and we were both in Miami for the weekend. It was fabulous to reunite over brunch and have our significant others meet for the first time. I met her boyfriend Richard and she met Dave. We enjoyed a delicious brunch on Lincoln Road in Miami called Balans. Check out the website http://www.balans.co.uk/ They have restaurants all over Miami and London. I had the most flavorful drink called the lychee grapefruit fizz it had champagne, lychee liqueur, and grapefruit juice. For breakfast (my second breakfast of the day after a chocolate croissant and egg white omelet at the hotel) I had granola with cranberries, raisins and orange honey yogurt. We then strolled through all the markets and we all enjoyed people watching. It was a great day of catching up!
Brunch

No comments:
Post a Comment