Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

The Thanksgiving Crew!


The Spread!


This year will be my first time in 27 years of life that I will be celebrating Thanksgiving away from a cold climate. I will hold my first Thanksgiving as a married woman in Florida. My husband and I will have my father-in-law, my mother, and another couple over for Thanksgiving. I am half cheating by buying a turkey and a few other things from Publix. I decided that I didn't want to spend the whole day in the kitchen slaving over the oven, so instead I will cook a few items and buy the rest. I am planning on going to the dog park in the morning to relish in the sunny Florida weather and then spend the rest of the day watching football and eating good food. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with people that you are thankful for as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment